Wednesday 9 January 2013

My trekking in Pakistan Experience.



Last year we joined a trekking in Pakistan trip to discover hidden beauty of Great Himalayas, follow on footsteps of Alexander, but we are surprised to hear about bad weather report. No we have to continue and we decided that trip along time ago. My family members told me about terrorist’s activity in Pakistan but I am sure not every Pakistani is like a terrorist, they are peace loving people. Me and my friend travel to Skardou airport. It was amazing feeling, that airport is covered by hills. I also gain service of traveling agency there. CEO of traveling agency Mr. Noor is a person having good communication skill and also our travel guide. 

Night in Balti fort:
Mr. Noor told me about ancient history of that fort is to be 800 years old and now it’s a restaurant. A traditional touch to that restaurant inspires me. No electricity, no well furnished rooms, I feel to come in ancient time, that bed sheet and washrooms having ancient and local culture touch. I am so tired but I will relax when saw hot water stream following in between of my room. I take a bath and go to dining table. Mr. Noor is already waiting there. So we toke dinner with their local food called “Mamto”. It’s look like chine’s food but have taste. Early in morning sun is shining from Himalayas hills. In breakfast local food “Chopati”, it seems to be like bread.

A view of Satpara Lake:
Travelling to Sarpara lake by jeeps on dusty roads remind me desert safari but no its cold desert of Skardou. As I hate snakes and my preference is not to travelling in Jungles and deserts but I found no snake. After an hour travelling we reached to that lake. It has just amazing view, a lake covered by hills and that hills are covered half by snow. Mr. Noor and I caught Trout fish there.
That lake I visit


Seeing snow leopard:
On second day our plan is to be travel on Himalayas’ mountains to catch some picture of leopard. But as suddenly snow fall start and we have to return.
Temperature is -10C and the rest of my tours in Pakistan days spent in Balti fort. But I am happy to see these places, their traditions, culture and folk stories.
It was unbelievable experience in Pakistan and with Mr. Noor. I am in touch with Mr. Noor and may be after March of this year I will visit again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment